Friday, May 17, 2013

What I've been up to lately.

So in case you didn't know, I used to have a blog.  For my last year or so in college, I'd post pictures of what I wore that day.  I don't have much talent in the photography department, but it was fun, and I made a lot of amazing friends in the blogging community.

I stopped for a couple reasons.

I moved to Arizona and got busy.  Like working 60-70 hour weeks busy while trying to finish the CPA exam and also planning a wedding.  Excuses, excuses, I know.

Well, I'm finally done with my exams.  And we've taken a break from wedding planning (more on that later).  I'm finding myself with all this free time and I'm sick of wasting time on pinterest and reddit.  I miss blogging.

So I'm still debating what it is I actually want to do with this blog.  The outfit posts were a lot of fun (and I feel like I will have a lot to contribute now that I'm in a more professional environment).  But I also want to show more of me and what else is going on in my life other than just what I'm wearing.  Hence the new title, Lydia in real life.

I can't really think of a good way to end this so here's a picture of my dog.

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment