Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer uniform

IMG_3239 IMG_3221
express top, target skirt (here), thrifted belt, payless flats.

I need to make this my summer uniform at work.  Basic tee, pencil skirt, and minimal accessories, because guys, it is way too hot for anything else.

In other news - I'm going to Chicago this week!  And as I'm typing this, half my closet is poured out on my bed because I am the world's slowest packer.  I'm trying to plan out all my outfits for the week but I'm having commitment issues.  Like I've gotten a lot of new pencil skirts lately and I just want to bring ALL of them.  And I'm purposely using a small suitcase so I that don't go overboard, but I just might crack and use the bigger one or else I'll be up all night trying to narrow it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment